Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
These pumpkin pie overnight oats are a must-make during fall time! They can be prepared in advance, are made with healthy ingredients and taste incredibly delish. They are perfect for anyone who loves a satisfying and delicious breakfast without spending much time in the kitchen.
Servings: 1 serving
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tbsp maple syrup or honey
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- toppings of choice
Add all ingredients to a container or glass jar and mix until they are well combined.
Place the container in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. I recommend preparing the overnight oats in the evening so they are ready in the morning. If the overnight oats are too thick in the morning, add more milk.
Add toppings of choice and enjoy!
- I make the pumpkin pie overnight oats with almond milk, but feel free to choose the type of milk you like.
- Topping ideas: nuts, nut butters, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, berries or other fruits
- Don't use instant oats to make overnight oats! They will have a different texture when they are soaked. Stick with rolled oats and you will love the result.
- You can make it vegan by using agave syrup as sweetener and your favorite vegan yogurt instead of greek yogurt.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Potassium: 343mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 9532IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 291mg | Iron: 3mg