Roasted Honey Glazed Carrots
These roasted honey glazed carrots are a super easy and delicious side dish. They go well with a variety of dishes and never disappoint!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 lb carrots or baby carrots
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ tablespoon butter melted
- 1 ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- parsley chopped
Preheat the oven to 425 °F (220 °C). Peel the carrots and cut them into thirds.
Add all ingredients, except for the parsley, to a large bowl and toss until the carrots are evenly coated.
Spread the carrots on a baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, until the carrots are tender.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Bake time: Check on the carrots while they are in the oven as bake time can vary.
- Garnish: You can use other herbs, like thyme or chives, to garnish the honey glazed carrots. I simply prefer parsley.
- Make it vegan: Use maple syrup instead of honey to make this dish vegan.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 498mg | Potassium: 751mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 38078IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg