Avocado Lime Dressing
This avocado lime dressing is a healthy dressing that is perfect for making delicious salads, bowls, sandwiches, and wraps. It is super creamy, tangy, refreshing, and simply amazing! Plus, you'll only need 5 minutes to prepare this dressing.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove peeled, more to taste
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- ½ - 1 lime juiced, more to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- water to thin the dressing
Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend.
While blending, slowly add the water to the dressing and blend until the dressing is creamy. Add more lime juice, salt, and pepper as needed.
- Variations: You can change the flavor of this dressing by adding ground cumin or red pepper flakes. Feel free to add more garlic or lime juice according to your taste. And if you don't like cilantro, just skip it.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 196mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 71IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg