Vanilla avocado pudding is a delicious snack or dessert that is super healthy and very easy to make! All you need is four simple ingredients, 5 minutes, and a food processor or blender to prepare this creamy dessert.
Avocados are absolutely perfect for making healthy desserts as they taste quite neutral and are super creamy. I usually use them for chocolate desserts as they can barely be noticed if there is cacao powder in the recipe. So when I tried this vanilla avocado pudding for the first time I didn’t know what to expect. But let me tell you, it actually is super delicious!
Can you taste the avocado?
Yes, you can taste the avocado. But I actually don’t mind it at all! The pudding itself is super creamy, sweet, and tastes like vanilla. So if you love avocados, you’ll probably love this vanilla avocado pudding as well! It really is delicious.
To make this vanilla avocado pudding, you’ll need the following ingredients.
- Avocados: Use medium-sized ripe avocados for this recipe.
- Maple syrup: I used maple syrup as a sweetener, but you can use honey or any other sweetener of choice.
- Almond milk: I used almond milk, but you can use any other type of milk. Just go with what you would usually use.
- Vanilla extract: I like to use vanilla extract as I always have it on hand, but you could go for a vanilla bean or vanilla paste instead. Just make sure you adjust the amount if you use a substitute.
How to make vanilla avocado pudding
Preparing this healthy snack is a 5 minute job! Just follow these steps:
- Blend: Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until the pudding is creamy.
- Refrigerate: Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Add toppings (optional) and serve: Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
If you want to make your dessert more fun or turn it into a healthy breakfast bowl, add some delicious toppings. Here are some ideas for you:
- Granola: I love to add granola to give the avocado pudding more texture and crunch.
- Cacao nibs: Another favorite for adding some crunch are cacao nibs. I just love them!
- Fruit: I am a huge fan of blueberries, but you can use any kind of fruit! Just go with what you love most.
- Coconut whipped cream: And if you want to turn this avocado pudding into a decadent dessert, prepare coconut whipped cream and top the pudding with it. It’s so good!
More delicious avocado recipes
Avocados are super healthy and taste amazing. If you love them as much as I do, then you might want to check out the following recipes.
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Avocado Brownies
- Avocado Lime Dressing
- Avocado Egg Salad
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
Vanilla Avocado Pudding
- Food processor
- 2 avocados
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup more to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract more to taste
- 1 cup almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until the avocado pudding is creamy.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Then add toppings of choice and enjoy!
- Topping ideas: I love granola, cacao nibs, fruit, and coconut whipped cream as toppings for the avocado pudding!